Jeff Hackenberg, Client Relationship Manager
Stan McKee, Business Operations Manager
Office location: Juniata County Courthouse Annex, 30 N. Main St., Mifflintown
Postal address: P.O. Box 147, Mifflintown, PA 17059
To enhance the quality of life of Pennsylvanians by providing non-formal outreach educational opportunities to individuals, families, businesses and communities throughout the Commonwealth. Extension provides educational programs to enable the Commonwealth to maintain a competitive, environmentally sound food and fiber system, as well as to prepare youth, adults and families to participate more fully in community decisions.
Penn State Extension provides unbiased information to residents of Juniata County based on information and research conducted at Penn State University and other Land-Grant Colleges across the United States.
The broad areas in which Penn State Extension provides information and leadership include:
- Production Agriculture
- 4-H and Youth Development
- Community Development and Planning
- Family Nutrition and Finance
- Home Horticulture
Leaders in the PSU Cooperative Extension office include:
- Thomas Walker, District 13 Director
- Tammy Heikes, Office Manager
- Darryl Dressler, Master Gardener Coordinator and Horticulture Program Assistant
- Teresa Ellinger, 4-H Program Assistant
- Alina Corey, Poultry Educator
Visit our main site to learn more about Penn State Cooperative Extension.